Got from WWC..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I dose amino acid when I want to pop the color up a bit. If your sure that it is not lighting,and your parameters check out, its worth a shot, but whatever the name, its very pretty!!
 
Last edited:
Only one that could be a problem there is trace elements since I don't dose them. Never really thought they were important enough, maybe I should start?

Really the big three (Alk, Ca, Mg) are what you would have to worry about the most. Keep em steady.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new