Got in a new coral shipment

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to add some more softies and LPS to my tank. I'm just kind of tired with trying to keep my acros alive so I went and ordered new coral. I just got them this morning and already cut most into tiny frags to grow out. I got Blonde Blue Eyed *******, Scrambled Eggs, King Midas, more Utter Chaos, WWC Twizzlers, Jason fox Dayglo Favia, Baby's Breath Favia, Blue Angels Favia, UC Fascination Favia, Tiger Stripes Favia, Tiger Stripes Convict Favia, Cherry Blossoms Acan, gonzo Victoria Secrets Acan, a pink and purple chalice being called cotton candy, but like a convict chalice and another Torch Coral. I cut up most of the favias into 3 except the UC Fascination as it was pretty tiny and is a real looker.

I'm thinking about getting rid of my acros, montis and digis, Granted the acros I have left are doing fine. I have always been a chalice and acan kinda guy. I got into more SPS, but might take a step back since I don't want to have the maintenance of keeping my tank that clean.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics or it didn't happen:D what montis are you looking to sell? I love me some montis! I also have a friend who is way more into sticks then I am, I can send her your way when you are ready:)

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah yeah yeah. I will see if I can find the camera tomorrow. Maybe I will take a pic of our sunburst anemone too :D

RQ - Do you have Jason Fox Sunset Montipora? I could hook you up with some if not. I have a large red monti cap. I have a pea soup green digitata (maybe brighter under cleaner conditions) Got some ORA German blue digitata that you can have.

The sticks that i have left are doing alright, certainly not as colorful as they once were, but alive. I was sad after my Red Planet melted.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah yeah yeah. I will see if I can find the camera tomorrow. Maybe I will take a pic of our sunburst anemone too :D

RQ - Do you have Jason Fox Sunset Montipora? I could hook you up with some if not. I have a large red monti cap. I have a pea soup green digitata (maybe brighter under cleaner conditions) Got some ORA German blue digitata that you can have.

The sticks that i have left are doing alright, certainly not as colorful as they once were, but alive. I was sad after my Red Planet melted.

The only montis I have now are a red monti cap, a superman, and a pink digi. I need more in my life, they are near the top of my favorite coral list lol. I know my friend has a red planet that is doing very well for her, other then that I have no clue what she has because I just don't like sticks enough to bother learning all the names haha. I do know that she is addicted to them and I am sure would be interested in any you are looking to sell. Where did you get this order from?

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only montis I have now are a red monti cap, a superman, and a pink digi. I need more in my life, they are near the top of my favorite coral list lol. I know my friend has a red planet that is doing very well for her, other then that I have no clue what she has because I just don't like sticks enough to bother learning all the names haha. I do know that she is addicted to them and I am sure would be interested in any you are looking to sell. Where did you get this order from?

I'll hook you up. You can either wait for the picnic or we can meet up at one of the stores or something.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll hook you up. You can either wait for the picnic or we can meet up at one of the stores or something.

You are awesome! Whichever works for you! I wanna see pics of that nem too, I want to compare lol.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UC Fascination Favia

IMG_2606.JPG

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another UC Fascination with a little piece of the JF Dayglo on the top left corner, then the Tiger Striped Convict Favia and then some Utter Chaos Paly on the right BBEB in the middle, Candy Apple Reds on the bottom left, top left is closed JF Isane Rainbow Paly

IMG_2654.JPG

IMG_2659.JPG

IMG_2677.JPG

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are awesome! Can we get a full shot of that dayglo?

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took a ton of pics, my focus wasn't very good despite much effort, I got two tiny frags off of the Dayglo before I glued down the majority of it.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lmk when a piece of the dayglo is available. I might have some stuff to trade for it

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Jason Fox Dayglo. This is the majority of what I got minus like 3 eyes that found their way onto new plugs.

IMG_2745.JPG

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hybridazn - you can have a piece, I'll just make you show up to a meeting to get it :D

Hahaha, OK ok I get it. I haven't been to a meeting in a while :p

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jaime,

This is Kevin M.

I would be interested in some of your stuff also. I don't have much to trade as most of my LPS stuff is from the fragging shop so you would already have them.
Don't know if I have any dry goods that you could use???

Talk to you soon.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back