Got invert knowledge? Help us out as one of our invert experts!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys! Yesterday I started a thread talking about helping people with fish questions, today I'd like to get one going for help with inverts. We're a community that is known for helping others. We strive to be helpful and friendly and get good help to people who need it. As many of you know, we use hashtags to help get people with specific knowledge sets to posts where they can help out.

I'd like to ask you guys to help with invert related questions by subscribing and responding to the hashtag #Invertexperts (Primarily motil inverts since we already have hashtags for coral types: #SPSexperts, #LPSexperts, #Zoaexperts, #NPSexperts, #softyexperts, and even #Clamexperts, so feel free to subscribe to those for watching after any coral threads you have knowledge about). Subscribing to this tag doesn't mean you know everything there is to know about every invert, but it might mean you know a lot about a particular kind or kinds of inverts.

To help us out, just click on the hashtag #Invertexperts and then click "Watch" to follow the hashtag. That way, when the hashtag gets used, you'll get an alert. :) Thanks to all of you who will do this! We appreciate your help!

Also, for those with invert questions, you can use the hashtag #Invertexperts to call people when you have a specialized question about a particular invert.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back