got my Bonus and it's already gone lol...

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so the past year I was out of touch and taking care of many things, including my health. I got my Bonus this past week and have gotten off to a good start replenishing my stock to it's former glory.

So after paying off a huge chunk of debt, we bought some nice high end stuff from Mr. Coral...(gotta love Sonny, he really takes care of us here on R2R). That comes in Thursday. One particular item of note on that is the Holy Frail mushroom. A bit rare and awesome below and green striated colors. Also got a bi color BTA..green tubes with Red Bubbles...very cool and looks like a piece of candy! Some Darth Malls, Scarface zoos, and some other varieties my wife knows what are..all very vibrant.

Next we sent some time with UndercontrolJ and are taking a good portion of his colonies (not the Acro's). I have to shout out to Justin for all his help Sunday, without whom I would not have gotten hat 180 taken down! That Alien Eye Chalice awaits you Justin!

Next I broke down and picked up the large plate coral from Chris at the critter I have been eyeing the past 5 weeks. it is a stunning specimen! I also picked up a large bubble coral (I love them). The Monterey stand for my 220 comes in tomorrow.

Also picked up a few small pieces from Scott at Music City Reef to help celebrate his new store getting ready to open. One of those is a really cool variation of hairy mushroom that has some more pronounced features.

If anyone has any Rasta's for sale, please let me know. It's the only zoo left that I had before I got sick that I have not gotten yet.

Andy

OP
OP
andywe

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I need too see him anyway. I haven;t seen much of him the past 6 months and we were on the board together. He's always at work when I am off work it seems. He also had some tank stability issues I hope he got under control.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my rastas are still growing and i only have like 6 atm in a few months LMK is you still need and im sure i can cut some off by then. if you cant meet up with Zef by then

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andy,

If you guys make it down to Tims anytime soon, holler at me. I have some very nice growing zoas I can slide your way....

OP
OP
andywe

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and I just completed my Macna trip to DFW..I knew that some airfare sales would happen around now so got Leah and I our ari tickets. Alls et for another round of spending at Macna. Hopefully I won;t break the bank before then.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 52 47.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back