Got some amazing Nano Gobies!

Andrews_aquarium

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
298
Reaction score
397
Location
Santa Barbara,CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share some macro pics of of my new gobies I just got from Golden State Corals. All of them were imported from Cebu.

Here are the species:
Redhead Coralgoby - Paragobiodon echinocephalus
The Black Belly Goby - Eviota atriventris
Blotch-tailed pygmygoby - Trimma caudomaculatum
Half-Barred Goby - Priolepis semidolita

Plus one other Trimma goby that I can't ID yet, possibly Trimma erdmanni

I have the coral gobies and the half barred in species containers at the moment as they will have there own tank soon, the trimmers are all in a small 10 gallon to themselves.

4x5-10.jpg 4x5-11.jpg 4x5-15.jpg 4x5-8.jpg 4x5-9.jpg
 
Here are the Trimmas:
 

Attachments

  • 4x5-5.jpg
    4x5-5.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 4x5-2.jpg
    4x5-2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 92
  • 4x5-3.jpg
    4x5-3.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 4x5-20.jpg
    4x5-20.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 4x5-19.jpg
    4x5-19.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 4x5-17.jpg
    4x5-17.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 4x5-22.jpg
    4x5-22.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 4x5.jpg
    4x5.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 4x5-24.jpg
    4x5-24.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 4x5-21.jpg
    4x5-21.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 111
Your pics are just fantastic!
 
Just wanted to share some macro pics of of my new gobies I just got from Golden State Corals. All of them were imported from Cebu.

Here are the species:
Redhead Coralgoby - Paragobiodon echinocephalus
The Black Belly Goby - Eviota atriventris
Blotch-tailed pygmygoby - Trimma caudomaculatum
Half-Barred Goby - Priolepis semidolita

Plus one other Trimma goby that I can't ID yet, possibly Trimma erdmanni

I have the coral gobies and the half barred in species containers at the moment as they will have there own tank soon, the trimmers are all in a small 10 gallon to themselves.

4x5-10.jpg 4x5-11.jpg 4x5-15.jpg 4x5-8.jpg 4x5-9.jpg
Where did you buy the redhead coral goby and the half-barred goby?
 
Doesn't seem like they sell fish through their website anymore :( Also just realized you mentioned golden state corals in the original post 🤦‍♂️ sorry
No problem! I don’t believe they ever sold them online. He posts a lot on instagram and I would drive down to his shop (1.5hrs) and pickup what he got in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new