Got some Free coral identification help please!

underdog493

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
29
Reaction score
23
Location
Wichita
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, newbie here and I got some freebie corals for purchasing other things. Can you help with identification so I can figure out placement.

I’m really looking forward to getting a light filter for taking better pictures.

IMG_3260.jpeg IMG_3261.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new