Got some glue on my monti cap!!!

Mele__Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
372
Reaction score
216
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys,

I got some glue on the side edges of my monti cap. Will it still continue to grow or will I have to remove it?? Or should I frag a clean piece and start over?? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new