GotCorals 10 Flower anemone pack #memorial4mike

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
7,814
Reaction score
4,069
Location
miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting on Behalf of GotCorals
https://www.gotcorals.com/https://www.facebook.com/groups/390635948060933Sadly in July Mike Biggar lost his battle with cancer.
This auction is to support Mike Biggars family. #Memorial4Mike
Shipping will be included. USA Only.
End of Auction will be Sunday September 13th at 11:30 pm.
100% of Proceeds from this auction will go to Mike's wife and 7 year old son.
Auction will contain similar Flower anemones displayed in pictures below.
I will post WYSIWYG pictures of corals later in the week.

Click on the hashtag to see other auctions #Memorial4Mike

Thank you an God Bless!
Starting Bid $500 $20 increments
Don't want to bid and want to send a donation send it to [email protected]

gotcorals-101.jpg gotcorals-103.jpg gotcorals-105.jpg gotcorals-106.jpg gotcorals-107.jpg
 
I'll split the pack if someone wants to get in a group. I dont need 10 but I'd like to support Mike's family. Anybody interested in going half or triple?
 
I'll split the pack if someone wants to get in a group. I dont need 10 but I'd like to support Mike's family. Anybody interested in going half or triple?
I’m interested in 3 so will go in with you. Anyone else to get this money to Mikes family?
 
Yeah was thinking about the shipping and how that would work. Also need the seller to agree on something like this.
Any thoughts
@joshporksandwic
Let me ask the seller! Sorry I haven't had a break today!
 
So we gonna 4 way this if it works? Just trying to make sure I'm keeping up with it if so.
There is three of us. So someone has to take 4. So me, you and morphinel.

To make this fair we should try a snake draft based on order.
So
Morph,
Flampton,
Art,
Art,
Flampton
Morph
Morph
Flampton,
Art
Then the fourth is up for whomever can fit four, which I would rather have three.

What do you think?
@Morphinel
@Arthacker87
 
If the seller goes for it, I am looking at the far left blue with red center and right middle blue with yellow/red center preferably. Gold is all you two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new