GotCorals 10 Flower anemone pack #memorial4mike

Okay top center gold tentacle/green center
Top left red tentacle yellow center
Far right light blue tentacle/hints of yellow

Divvy the rest ;) and hope we can still give money for the cause
 
Okay that works with me. Hopefully got corals will be notified soon and we can find the answer. I'm guessing they'll agree with extra shipping charges but never know til you know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new