• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gotfrogs Breakout Box

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up a breakout box from @Gotfrogs a while back for my upgrade. Finally got the tank filled and got the box programmed big fan so far.
  • Set up the kill switch to turn off return pump (which in turn triggers several other things to turn off) so it's not a true kill switch on mine but basically I can flip a switch and I'm ready to vacuum sand/water change. When I finish flip it back on.
  • Set up the pump button to turn off skimmer and algae scrubber for cleaning. In 20 minutes they come back on automatically.
  • Set up the power button to turn on my cabinet lights and in 30 minutes they turn back off.
  • Set up the feed button to turn off the powerheads for 5 minutes. Don't really plan to do that much but it's there.
B18A0306-F6C7-4869-970D-BF4CA01F1FCF.jpeg

Still have 2 open 2 wire switches I can use, may use those for a float switch or two but that's still TBD.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back