Gotta be double sure on this Toadstool...Please advice or correct me

RonnieBlack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
286
Reaction score
106
Location
Anderson, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 6 or 7 inch long toadstool yesterday and its not attached to anything. If memory serves (which is rare at my age) can't I place it on a rock and tie it down so it will stay in place and finally take hold? Not too tight I'm sure, but wanna be sure i'm on the right path..some how super glue seems wrong in this instance. thanks for the help
 
You are correct, lightly using a rubberband or thread or fishing line, things along those lines to lightly tie it into position. You can use Super Glue Gel, as long as its not to a freshly cut portion of the Coral.
 
You got it. A loose rubber band, a string or some people use a tooth pick.
 
many thanks..Pierce the skin with a toothpick? well,I guess thats nodifferent from cutting and fragging lolz..its a kick butt toadstool..its purple, its gonna look sweet beside my tyree ts...;p thanks guys
 
Got it tied to a large piece of clean rock. I couldn't get the stump up and down, but its oni its side running up the side of the rock...that should be okay? My other seems to be attached the say way naturally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new