Gotta love a good cuc

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,613
Reaction score
33,478
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tangs are my favorite members. I was going to scrape the bottom but think I'll just leave it for these guys.



The convict is really doing a great job



He's taking it all the way down to the glass
PXL_20241015_221400581.jpg
 
Beautiful tank! What kind of algae is it eating?
Thanks. I think it's a type of film algae like what covers the glass after a few days but since it doesn't get scraped like the side and front panels it builds up. Its green under white light. The other tangs eat it as well but are lazy and wait until I scrape then they follow me around eating it as I scrape it off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new