Gotta See This New Shipment!

All PMs replied.

Sorry it took so long! Was at RAP for the weekend, and didn't have a chance to get on the computer.

I'll be doing some more pictures soon, stay tuned! Still have LOTS more corals to share with you guys :)
 
Hey Paul! Cameras a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50. Nothing too fancy. I do macro shots with a macro lens I got off of Ebay for $10. Works really well :)

I have to admit of all the posted pictures that I've seen so far (online that is) this has to be one of the Best that I've seen in a while. Clarity and detail wise ... simply awesome :tongue: !!

Thanks for the reply and camera info :angel:

Paul
 
Let's Keep the PICS ROLLING!!!!! See anything you like, any questions, pm or call me.

100
650.jpg


101
AlienEyeZoas-59.jpg


102
AlmostRastaColony-150.jpg


103
AmazingBlues-100.jpg


104
AmazingDevilsArmor-200.jpg


105
BeautifulPinkPalys-69.jpg


106
BeautifulRPEcolony-150.jpg


107
BlueEyePurpleZoas-69.jpg


108
BluesareBeautiful-100.jpg


109
ComboliketheseareINSANE-150.jpg


 
170
WhiteEyeOrangeRingZoas-100.jpg


171
XLDeepwaterLobo-99.jpg


172
GreenLobo.jpg


173
YellowRingLobo.jpg


174
AmazingHollywoodRedRose-150.jpg


175
BloodshotEyeFavia-99.jpg


Got Wellsos coming next, stay tuned!

Anything you like, any questions, please pm or call us. Thanks!

 
230
RedRoseBubbleAnemone-100.jpg


231
RedSymphyyllia-49.jpg


232
TealSparklingBubble-99.jpg


233
TealSpeckledRoses-100ea.jpg


234
UltraMaxima-60.jpg


235
UltraRedWellso-149.jpg


236
XXLNeonGreenBubble-99.jpg


237
YellowTipTorch-79.jpg



Website is updated with all these items posted. Anything you need, just give us a pm or a call. Thank you!

Aqua SD
619-665-2466
 
Last edited:
Price on 164,212,224,228,227, also could you snap another pic in 212 that yellow is unreal and its hard to believe it's " Hurt my eye's yellow" in a tank, please take no effence from that comment its hard to capture true colors on film.

Also are both red plates still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new