!!!GOUGING AGAIN eight hundred dollar SIX PACK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah they are expensive, probably too expensive, in fact definitely too expensive. Maybe I'm finally starting to catch up to the FB crazies. Or, maybe I'm just trying to recoup all the losses I've eaten because of fed ex whiffles this winter. But to be fair, these are some of my favorite pieces, and in very short supply. A couple only available because I had someone flake on me this week.

So love it or hate it, ultimately this one is for the serious collector. Tear into me all you want, and I don't mean to sound snarky when I say this, but I am truly happy just keeping them all to myself and growing them out as well.

799.00 shipped

1. Conveyer Belt of Fleshdunce
  2. Jarreds Crown Jewel
  3. Joe Knows Rainbow
  4. BC Bonfire
  5. Sexy's Orange Passion
  6. Backdraft the Movie the Table

IMG_0188-Edit_zpsg69jzyms.jpg

IMG_0189-Edit_zpspkfich1d.jpg

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I opened the thread excited that a new pack might be in my future! I was sad to see I own them all but then crown jewel and the backdraft.

It has come to show me that I might have ordered way to many battleboxes :p. Great corals as always, Adam.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Could you put up pics of the colonies?

Hi there,

These pieces are all on the site, admittedly not the greatest pics in the world, but there for all to see. please let me know if you have any other questions at all.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, the backdraft on the site shows it’s kind of light red. Is it actually as dark red as the pics in this thread? If so, that red is crazy!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam, the backdraft on the site shows it’s kind of light red. Is it actually as dark red as the pics in this thread? If so, that red is crazy!

It's super deep red/orange and the new growth has rich contrasting green tips as well! Truly remarkable. will hav to reshoot that guy one of these days.

U

User1

View Badges
Yeah they are expensive, probably too expensive, in fact definitely too expensive. Maybe I'm finally starting to catch up to the FB crazies. Or, maybe I'm just trying to recoup all the losses I've eaten because of fed ex whiffles this winter. But to be fair, these are some of my favorite pieces, and in very short supply. A couple only available because I had someone flake on me this week.

So love it or hate it, ultimately this one is for the serious collector. Tear into me all you want, and I don't mean to sound snarky when I say this, but I am truly happy just keeping them all to myself and growing them out as well.

Interesting elevator pitch I must say...

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, you're corals are super sweet! This pack has 4 of my 'must haves' in it. Just ordered new lighting for a 40 breeder setup and need to get this setup cycling. I'm running out of tank space quickly!

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, I'd pay $800 just to have you send me bubble algae out of your tank!!! All the way to Australia, you guys have no idea how lucky you are to have someone like Adam selling to you. I'd give just about anything to be able to have the option to get some of your stuff Adam :)

People that complain about pricing, especially from such a quality store as yourself really have no idea lol

Back