Grabbing this beauty but quick!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRACY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is weird best she works for the company.. Never seen any one so bent about questions an s this lady. How long before the mods close this one?
 
This is weird best she works for the company.. Never seen any one so bent about questions an s this lady. How long before the mods close this one?

I got a 1000 says " she" DOESN'T ! Put your money where your mouth is bud ?
 
Stop blaming Canada guys. Lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4
 
I got a 1000 says " she" DOESN'T ! Put your money where your mouth is bud ?

Than do like the admin asked and post a photo of your tank and stop screwing around

Like I said a weird thread. Something up with you.
 
Be happy to post after the Toronto show this weekend
When the coral pick up happens. Just like it was stated many many many times
Guess you lost the bet tho ;) bummer ! I was real from the get go
 
Be happy to post after the Toronto show this weekend
When the coral pick up happens. Just like it was stated many many many times
Guess you lost the bet tho ;) bummer ! I was real from the get go

In that case, this thread is closed until then. Please send me a PM when you're willing to comply and I'll open this thread back up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new