Graft ?

daniefern764

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
178
Reaction score
48
Location
san jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Can you graft maze corals ?
I have two platygyra that I want to cut soon and join together. Any tips from anyone has done it before
 
1710000720137.png
 
I tried only one died
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new