Scoly Coral Grafting

sassyonmane

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
197
Reaction score
57
Location
Sydney NSW
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone attempted to cut scolys and then glue them together and let them heal / graft?
i currently have a two headed one warpaint one master scoly but also another master scoly, these are all captive spawned ones and i was wondering if cutting them and gluing together would work since theyre all same size or if i get them and place them close together, if they will conjoin like the twin one and become tripplets or if the non conjoined one will overlap
 
I haven’t tried this as I don’t have enough confidence in myself to cut my scoly, but I think that this would be a really cool idea. Like have a half bleeding apple and half war paint
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new