Grafted Mummy Eye/Crayola Meltdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter BahCorals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BahCorals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
65
Location
Folsom
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been growing out a grafted mummy eye chalice for nearly 5 years now maybe more. Started with just gold green and blue. Over time through cutting and isolating better sections of color. These are the nicest cuts I've pulled and they look dang near what Crayola meltdown chalice is like from what I've seen online. My question is, are these nice enough to the point where I could just call it Crayola meltdown? I've done lots of experimenting with these things over the years and ever single plain color frag eventually gets blue and purple within 4-6 months, and within 12 months the other colors slowly start coming in as well.

unnamed (34).jpg unnamed (33).jpg unnamed (32).jpg
 
Idk if I would go so far to call it a crayola but holy **** brooooo. Honestly make your own name. If I was a millionaire and had no worries financially I would pay more money for that with the back story that a pretty common crayola. Pm me some prices pls but keep in mind I’m NOT a millionaire and I’m pretty much broke af
 
Upvote 0

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new