Grafted Sunset Monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferBee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferBee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
495
Reaction score
228
Location
North Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wp_ss_20160624_0003-thumb.png
thought it was cool enough to share. I'll take a daylight pic tomorrow
 
sunset monti has an orange base and green polyp. Notice the green streaked through the orange base
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new