Great CUC's from Coral Monsters!

Fish Fan

Master of Disaster
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Messages
14,872
Reaction score
38,211
Location
461 Ocean Boulevard
I just wanted to share my recent experience with Judy from Coral Monsters who went above and beyond in helping me select a clean up crew for my 25 gallon tank. She was easy to communicate with, and asked about my tank and the problems I was having (hair algae), she even wanted to see some pictures of my tank! After some back and forth, she helped me select:

25 Astrea Snails
25 Blue Legged Hermits
10 Nirite Snails
1 Emerald Crab
2 pithos Crabs
15 trochus Snails

All animals arrived in perfect condition, with no losses. I received nice, large snails, unlike some other vendors that ship very small individuals. My CUC guys were up and moving around in a few minutes of adding to the tank, and made a noticeable difference in just 24 hours. I would absolutely order from Coral Monsters again, and highly recommend this seller.

Some pics of my order:
IMG_1394.jpeg
IMG_1395.jpeg
IMG_1396.jpeg
IMG_1397.jpeg
IMG_1398.jpeg
IMG_1399.jpeg
IMG_1400.jpeg
IMG_1404.jpeg
IMG_1405.jpeg
IMG_1406.jpeg
IMG_1408.jpeg
IMG_1402.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new