• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GREAT CUST. SUPPORT!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all
So I am not one to post about vendors and businesses, BUT I was extremely impressed with saltwater aquarium.com as this was my 1st time ordering from them and using them

Ordered a Hanna UL H 713 checker ... found out it was the wrong one (after I used it several times) emailed their customer support and in letting them know what was going on, they shipped me the Hanna Checker I needed (H 736) right away, with no charge -- AND I still have not even returned the other one yet.

Obviously I am going to send the other one back, but over all I was EXTREMELY impressed with how easy and how out of their way they went to accomodate me.

Will def use them and buy from them again and I urge others to as well!!

Gargamell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was also impressed with them, they have a text number on their site and I sent a text to check the availability of a product and they responded back to me in about 5 mins.

OP
OP
specialk

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was also impressed with them, they have a text number on their site and I sent a text to check the availability of a product and they responded back to me in about 5 mins.
Yah I know BRS is big on here and thats where many go (and they do have good customer service as well obviously) but from my experience, I got my product QUICKER and found the customer service as good if not better.

OP
OP
specialk

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually tried the text message customer support function - and it did NOT work. Bummer. No reply

jason_mazzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently waiting for a reply. I have called 3 times since this morning and sent 2 emails. I don't like going through an answering service.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been ordering from SWA since last summer. Nothing but great customer service. They ship fast and returns are extremely easy!

jason_mazzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my reply and the damaged goods are being replaced.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back