Great customer service from ReefBreeders.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedstalcup
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tedstalcup

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
31
Location
marin county
What state or country do you live in
California
I purchased a nautilus 3200 DC pump from an online vendor. The pump arrived with the front housing smashed. I don’t think anyone is to blame other than USPS. The customer service link on reefbreeders got me a reply from Logan in under a day and even with the Labor Day holiday, a new housing was sent out. As a bonus, he included an extra set of feet since one went awol during unpacking. Excellent!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new