Great Customer Service!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CJO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
197
Location
Charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Reef LED Lights. I came back from vacation and my white LEDs weren't working. Did a little bit of trouble shooting and determined that the driver had gone bad. Talked with the guys at Reef LED Lights and they were able to tell me what they had on hand and were able to ship out a new driver (plus some other things I added) the next day.

CJ
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new