Great experience with Corals.com

dieselkeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
2,291
I've been reefing for 20 years. Always hear the stories about corals coming in poor shape. This the first time ordering corals online for me. Ordered yesterday, FedEx delivered my order at 9 AM. Great experience. Polyps out within 5 minutes. Thanks @Corals.com
 
Thank you so much, Diesel! We really appreciate you and value your business, which is why we are so glad to be able to give you a great first experience! What did you order? Awesome to hear it began to open so quick for you!
 
I've been reefing for 20 years. Always hear the stories about corals coming in poor shape. This the first time ordering corals online for me. Ordered yesterday, FedEx delivered my order at 9 AM. Great experience. Polyps out within 5 minutes. Thanks @Corals.com
Thank you so much, Diesel! We really appreciate you and value your business, which is why we are so glad to be able to give you a great first experience! What did you order? Awesome to hear it began to open so quick for you!
 
Yellow fiji leathers and strawberry shortcake. I've been looking for a yellow fiji for years. I ordered two due to my low expectation they would arrive alive. Hoping that one would survive.

Very pleased with my purchase.

1000001407-01.jpeg
1000001406-01.jpeg
 
Yellow fiji leathers and strawberry shortcake. I've been looking for a yellow fiji for years. I ordered two due to my low expectation they would arrive alive. Hoping that one would survive.

Very pleased with my purchase.

1000001407-01.jpeg
1000001406-01.jpeg
Looking great! Awesome photos as well! Can't thank you enough for your purchase, great choices!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new