Great Experience with Cultivated Reef

Rrwilson1223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

As they’ve become my go to online coral supplier, I just wanted to write a quick post on my experience purchasing frags from @Cultivated Reef

I’ve purchased from them on multiple occasions and always had a great experience. Coral quality is always great and the customer service is amazing. Holly has always been extremely responsive and helpful.

My orders have always arrived on time and well packaged. They prepare packages for longer trips just in case there are delays.

My favorite frags are:
-Orange Passion (beautiful and already showing good PE after a week)
-Walt Disney (Starting to encrust, great color and PE)
-Jason Fox Fox Flame

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

As they’ve become my go to online coral supplier, I just wanted to write a quick post on my experience purchasing frags from @Cultivated Reef

I’ve purchased from them on multiple occasions and always had a great experience. Coral quality is always great and the customer service is amazing. Holly has always been extremely responsive and helpful.

My orders have always arrived on time and well packaged. They prepare packages for longer trips just in case there are delays.

My favorite frags are:
-Jason Fox Fox Flame
Where are they located?

steve bergmann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

My favorite frags are:
-Jason Fox Fox Flame
Good to know, Thanks for the tip. All three nice frags to add to your collection!!

nashlake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used cultivated reef now for several years, Healthy corals and fair pricing. I have visited his set up, clean and well run. Highly recommended.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back