• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great experience with danka-cedium

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

nathanb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually don't post very much. Lately, I have ran into a lot of bad lucks. My tank crashed and I lost every coral I had collected. At that time, I purchased a pack from Josh. I immediately told him about the incidence and he offered to hold the corals for me or refunded the money. I've decided that I needed to get corals anyway so I told him to hold them for me. He even threw in freebies to help to restock my tank. I cannot say how much I appreciate him especially we don't live in the same state. A reefer like Josh has made this hobby fun. Everybody should check out his tank filled with a lot of nice LPS such as chalices and favias.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/large-aquariums-180g/102849-dankas-450-gallon-system.html

I will not hesitate to buy from him again. One more time, thank you, Josh.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good people on this forum. Nice to hear.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 56 65.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.7%

Back