• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great experience with Franks Tanks

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Wes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done business with Frank from Franks Tanks for many years. He has always been extremely helpful and customer focused. His store is the cleanest you will ever see and he really knows his stuff. One of the most honest and friendly people you will ever meet. I unfortunately moved a bit too far from him to be as regular as I used to but was excited when he finally joined the online game. I ordered my first products online from him last week and it was super easy. Great communication the whole way and it arrived fast, well packaged, and even included a free hand towel! Thanks Frank, I look forward to many more and definitely recommend Franks Tanks to everyone here.

http://Franks-Tanks.com

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back