Great experience with NY Aquatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freddie83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freddie83

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
265
Reaction score
135
Location
Savannah, GA
Just received my second order from Michael's NY Aquatics and I want to give this shop a review from my great experience.
Very hard to find fish at reasonable prices, they carry fish such as lionatus wrasse and flashing tilefish that I have never seen anywhere else, the shipping is a little more than other places but the fish arrive extremely healthy and ready to eat. Ny Aquatics is the only shop in 15 years where I've purchased fish that ate prepared foods a few hours out of the shipping box.


Any questions I had they answered right away on Facebook Messenger. Highly Recommend.
 
I might have spoken to soon, I've been waiting for a replacement fish from @NYAquatic for almost 3 months now and it has been nothing but a run around.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new