Great Experience with Reef By Steele

  • Thread starter Thread starter litsoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

litsoh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2023
Messages
542
Reaction score
481
Location
Hawaii
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Very satisfied with my recent purchase of pods and phyto. Reef By Steele was also very helpful with a lot of questions that I had about dosing for my tank and everything was packaged well upon delivery. Great way to jumpstart my tank with pods in preparation for my eventual Mandarin and I'll definitely be making another purchase soon to help bolster the population!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new