• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great first impression

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

trevormass7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never ordered a new before due to the fact that they can be fragile animals and I always like to see them in person before deciding. This time I wanted a anemone that I couldn't find in my area so I had to get out of my comfort zone and have one shipped. So after reaching out on the WTB page here on R2R I was contacted by and ended up purchasing for @AD87. Not only did the anemone come in perfect condition with water temp only 1 degree over what I keep my tank at (it's been 98-105° here in East Texas) but he also kept in contact and was just all around great to do business with. I will definetly be doing business with him again and have no second thoughts about recommending him to others.

AD87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have never ordered a new before due to the fact that they can be fragile animals and I always like to see them in person before deciding. This time I wanted a anemone that I couldn't find in my area so I had to get out of my comfort zone and have one shipped. So after reaching out on the WTB page here on R2R I was contacted by and ended up purchasing for @AD87. Not only did the anemone come in perfect condition with water temp only 1 degree over what I keep my tank at (it's been 98-105° here in East Texas) but he also kept in contact and was just all around great to do business with. I will definetly be doing business with him again and have no second thoughts about recommending him to others.

Super glad there were no delays. I take extra care to ship at the last minute so the nem had the shortest time in the shipping box. Please let me know if you have any issues. I stand by all of my anemones 110%. It’s gojgn to be a gorgeous Red Sea specimen!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.1%
Back