Great loss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jedi1199
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Messages
4,698
Reaction score
9,642
Location
Mecred, CA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple hours ago I got a call from my sister in law telling me that my oldest brother suffered a major heart attack and has passed from our meager plane of existence. My heart is heavy tonight as I remember such a beacon of light. Not only to me, but everyone else he encountered. His work ethic, giving personality, and love of life has shaped the man I am today in ways I can not even begin to calculate. He was the true Jedi in the family... I will forever be grateful for having him in my life.

David L. Brito Sept 4 1965- Oct 2 2021
 
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

RIP David!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new