Great Nori Seaweed!

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got sick of the translucent film always left floating in the tank from Omega One nori and decided to see how much sushi grade nori would be.

I was buying 3 packs of Omega One 24 sheet Nori for $20 on Amazon. So, I searched in Amazon and found a 2 pack of 100 sheets or Dried Kelp Seaweed Nori Raw Unseasoned for $28. Decided to give it a shot and ordered it. Each sheet is like almost 4 times larger than Omega One Nori sheets. The Tangs and all the other fish I have that love Nori seem to like it just as well. The quality of the nori looks so much better than Omega One. I made some sushi rolls and they were great. I fold each sheet into thirds and then into half to fit in the Innovative Marine Nori feeder and it lasts a lot longer because there is so much more. This stuff guys is great. Killer price point for great Nori. https:// smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08472Y9SD

1668046203865.png

Daveb300

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got sick of the translucent film always left floating in the tank from Omega One nori and decided to see how much sushi grade nori would be.

I was buying 3 packs of Omega One 24 sheet Nori for $20 on Amazon. So, I searched in Amazon and found a 2 pack of 100 sheets or Dried Kelp Seaweed Nori Raw Unseasoned for $28. Decided to give it a shot and ordered it. Each sheet is like almost 4 times larger than Omega One Nori sheets. The Tangs and all the other fish I have that love Nori seem to like it just as well. The quality of the nori looks so much better than Omega One. I made some sushi rolls and they were great. I fold each sheet into thirds and then into half to fit in the Innovative Marine Nori feeder and it lasts a lot longer because there is so much more. This stuff guys is great. Killer price point for great Nori. https:// smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08472Y9SD

1668046203865.png
I have switched to this but I noticed when I put this in my tank my skimmer stops making foam. Have you had this problem using this nori?

OP
OP
cdnco2004

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not had that issue in either tank I use it in.

OP
OP
cdnco2004

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not had that issue in the two tanks I use it in.

Daveb300

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not had that issue in the two tanks I use it in.
Ok thanks..it is weird though. When I put the nori in the skimmer stops making foam until the fish eat it all. I'm trying to figure this out.

Daveb300

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s the same one I have been using for years for my tangs. They are fat and looks healthy.
My tangs definitely love this nori. For the life of me I just can't understand why my skimmer stops making foam when I put it in my tank.

Back