Great owl zoas

Item Price
300-600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

714reefsalt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
312
Reaction score
80
Location
socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great owl zoas
Single $300
Double $450
Triple $600
20240223_123002.jpg
 
Look great! Any idea why they’re 300 a head? Do they have a legacy I’ve never heard of these before.
 
Look great! Any idea why they’re 300 a head? Do they have a legacy I’ve never heard of these before.
They are hard to grow, and grow slow. The other thing is that they are hard to cut too. For some people, they melt during the healing period after cutting them. Great owls were originated from Robert’s Reef in Texas if I recall correctly.
 
Are they more orange or yellow? Is the og great owl different?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new