• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great owl zoas

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

714reefsalt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
312
Reaction score
80
Location
socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got a bunch of great owls zoas
$50 pp
Placentia,Ca. (Socal)
Other zoas Available also
Standard DOA available
Screenshot_20240716_173123_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240716_173151_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited:
Singles are now available!
 
Bump
Got to many at this point doing $ 50 per polyp
No singles available at this point
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new