• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great owl zoas

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Got a bunch of great owls zoas
$50 pp
Placentia,Ca. (Socal)
Other zoas Available also
Standard DOA available
Screenshot_20240716_173123_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240716_173151_Gallery.jpg
How much for a frag of 2 polyps
 
Still got them !
$50 per polyp
Bump
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250102_165335_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20250102_165335_Gallery.jpg
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 92
How much one polyp to 93420?
 
Received mine next day, and opened up within three hours looking happy as ever.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1790.jpeg
    IMG_1790.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 103

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new