• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great owl zoas

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Are you free next Friday by any chance? I’ll be in LA area and could pickup
 
Bump
Just cut some more owls
Ready soon
Still $50 per polyp
 

Attachments

  • 20250213_164022.jpg
    20250213_164022.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 83
Absolutely
Location is Placentia
Ok I would like to possibly miss some traffic with no traffic it is only about 1.5 hours would you be able to do next Sat feb 22 at like 8 am or so?
I could also do tomorrow Sunday morning at around the same time 8 am I have to be back for church tomorrow
Would 8 am be too early for you
Thanks Dustin
 
.
 
Last edited:
Ok I would like to possibly miss some traffic with no traffic it is only about 1.5 hours would you be able to do next Sat feb 22 at like 8 am or so?
I could also do tomorrow Sunday morning at around the same time 8 am I have to be back for church tomorrow
Would 8 am be too early for you
Thanks Dustin
Send me a pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new