Great Seller, Great Corals!!!!

Serpentman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey Jim, Thanks again for the awesome corals! Will be in touch soon.
 
I think serpentman forgot to mention the seller is buythereef.com

I could be wrong on that one, but the smart money says I'm right.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new