Great service from Digital Aquatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter paul4140
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paul4140

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
4
Location
oklahoma
I just received my reefkeeper elite as part of a package deal from Reef Radiance on Tuesday. Upon opening it I saw it had the wrong instructions booklet. I emailed DA and they emailed me the correct one in just a few minutes. My temp probe was also not calibrated correctly so emailed them again late last night and had a response waiting for me this morning. Of course you hope to not have any problems with new stuff but it happens and I have been very impressed with how DA has responded. Paul
 
Thats good to hear. Usually we only hear about bad service with companies. I know a lot is being done behind the scenes to try and continue improving the customer service experience.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new