• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great trade with pazazz

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, I think I get to be the first to post on here about trading with pazazz! I know others here must have, he has too many awsome zoas and palys not to. If you haven't, you are really missing out. Mike and I have traded before, and both times have left me feeling almost guilty. I say that because he always throws me a curve by giving me a couple awsome frags I wasn't expecting.

Thanks again for the awsome trade. I have rambled enough.

Paul

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pointlesswithoutpics1.jpg

Never traded with Pazazz, but he's still probably the best person I've ever bought from. I bought 4 or 5 frags and ended up with about 12, I just kept finding more and more bags in the box. I definitely look forward to trades in the future.

OP
OP
M

mecold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You aint even right for this! I will see if I can get a decent pic of them in my sump tonight. Keep in mind the light is just one of those 6500k compact floresent bulbs you get at wally world.. Of course, they go into the display tomorrow :)

OP
OP
M

mecold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, here are pretty poor quality pics of the frags I recieved.

First pic is the group with a few mohawk floaters that I had sitting in the sump after prunning. But you can at least get an idea of how the light is affecting colors. Only one frag hasn't opened, but I bet it is a joker paly.
PDR_0170.jpg

Next is pazazz's rainbow palys, purple deaths, and a mystery paly that is still pretty stunning. The mystery paly really shines under a makeshift blue led actinic
PDR_0171.jpg

Lastly, but one of my absolute favorites is a $#%! ^&* Paly frag! (I am going to keep that name a secret :) Cause the light does not do them justice!!!)
PDR_0172.jpg

Keep in mind that this was more of me sending pazazz a few palys that I pruned back. I just simply said here is a list of my most wanted/dream frags. I really wasn't expecting him to pretty much take out my whole list. Was just happy to give the excess palys a good home versus flushing/throwing them into the "sump-o-oblivion".

Paul

OP
OP
M

mecold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look close, you can barely see the spots! Mike you are the man, and right now I am grinning ear to ear! Of course the beverage in my hand my be helping too :)

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, Paul! That is AWESOME!

BTW Paul, did you notice that you are the namer for the Alien Explosions on ZoaId? Gotta get a better pic with the colors showing better, but there she is!

:D
laurie

OP
OP
M

mecold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No kidding! Laurie, I can send you some pictures that a friend in my reef club took under his 14k phoenix halides if you want. Just shoot me a pm with your email. Or, I believe they are in my photobucket account. Search for "mecold". It is a public gallery.

Paul

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, Paul- just saw your sub title... "OSCAR MEYER WEINER!!!!"

I'll search for it on Turkey Day- it'll give me a good excuse to retreat from the extended family for a bit...

<grin>
Laurie

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back