Great vendor for live food

jasonrusso

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,433
Reaction score
2,433
Location
Haverhill, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of my LFS have closed recently so my sources for live food have dried up. In my fowler tank, I have a puffer, Anglerfish and a lionfish (in addition to other algae eaters). I usually feed frozen but like to add in live food as a treat for my entertainment and to keep their minds active.

I have been ordering from
https://www.livebrineshrimp.com/ for the last year or so and have been very happy with the product. Any issues that I have had were caused by USPS and not them.

Recently I placed an order for 100 shrimp but I mistakenly ordered freshwater instead of marine. I didn't realize this until they started dying in my holding tank.

I explained this to Donna at live brine and she not only made it right, but she went above and beyond.....even though it was my mistake!

They now have a loyal customer. Check them out, they have live everything, brine, fish, shrimp, crabs, etc.
 
Thanks for the info and always on the hunt for great vendors!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new