Great Ways to Cycle a Tank!!

who said i dont know what im talking about i said everything he did just not in detail
 
Come on guys, no need to turn this into RC here, lets not bash each other, keep this thread open please and post something helpful to the thread and the poster which is 92gallonreefer.
 
I'm not trying to be a %$^&. I meet people all the time who get information from people like oceanparadise and as a result have bad luck or become frustrated with their tank. I have the best interest of the hobby in mind, and do not like when people spread bad information. The explanation given for the nitrogen cycle was one of the funniest worst and most misleading I've heard someone give in my 15+ years in this hobby.
It may be funny to me, but that kind of bad information ruins the tanks of people new to the hobby. Call me a jerk if you like. I would rather be called a $%#^ than an %$^^#@#%^.
PS oceans you're an $%$%^%&*$%%$@#
 
Last edited:
haha very true nate, but then again i dont know what im talking about :)
 
i would like to say thanks to everyone, even though it got a little of topic, it was still vert helpful. Thanks!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new