Greatings from Europe

Welcome to the Dark Side...

Welcome.jpg
 
Hi guys. Greatings from Europe. Been in the fresh water tanks since small child. Pretty much achived everything. Jumped to salt water 2 years ago and started with a small setup about 16 gallons. In about 6 months got to be a great reef tank ( will upload some pics later ). Last year a moved to 80 gallons, the idea was only predators ( snowflake, puffers, lion fish ) and its up and running since then. Half a year ago I lost my lion but everything else good. But I am bored again, so I am changing slowly to other fish and stocking corals. Reef is reef. Glad to be here.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sorry for you lion loss but glad you bounced back.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome! Glad you joined. Sorry for you lion loss but glad you bounced back.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Hey. Just got to find the time to do it. Other than that I still have some pics from my old setup and also my new setup. Hollydays coming now, so I will have the time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new