greatXss 72RR Bowfront - 56K...get a snack!

greatXss

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Nicholasville, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
72 gallon Bowfront
20L sump
Mag 9 return pump
ASM G1 skimmer with recirc mod and Sicce 2500 pump
One K1 powerhead
Two K4 powerheads
TLF Phosban reactors - one with carbon, one with phosban
Dual 250w ARO ballasts, Phoenix 14K bulbs
Two 48" T5HO actinics for dawn/dusk
Stocking list -

GSM Clown
Foxface
Blue Hippo Tang
Four Pajama Cardinals
Two Chromis
Mandrin
Starfish
Coral Beauty
Firefish



:blah: On to the pics! - These pics were taken with actinics only...



fts4.jpg


cleaner.jpg


fts1.jpg


starfish1.jpg


side1.jpg


tank3.jpg


fingershrimp.jpg


frog.jpg


firefish2.jpg


hammer1.jpg


shot1.jpg


tank7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ive been doing a bunch of small rescaping and its starting to get to me. Im getting ready to pull all of the rock and start over lol

I have gotten halides since these pics were taken and the tank looks so incredible that I want to make the scape even cooler than just a wall of rocks
 
Very cool...I too am not happy with my aquascape. I did a foam background that just rocks but now trying to get the rock work figured out. I love the looks of the bowfront for my living room but to aquascape it sucks!
 
Best thing I can say is try different things until you find something you like. Just don't glue anything down right away! LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new