• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Greedy LfS

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend had a idiot employee kill his prize show tank, which I caught and saved some of the livestock.

One major item was a full colony large Space Invader. I woke up the staff, and saved the rank.

So I go looking for a Space Invader, and a very nice R2R friend PM me about a store who had some nice SI colonies.

i asked my LFS if he wanted some, but I get a nice one for my show tank, he can have all the rest at cost.

This LFS owner goes behind me, tells shop great is me, but’s them all but never calls me! He is selling them for $799 to $1199!!!!! That store was selling them for $89...each! My R2R friend got a nice big one for $119!

LFS owner said they were all from famous football stars tank! Sold them all but one frag. this is Dallas, a coral from a Cowboy players tank gets more $. But NOT ONE TEXT OR CALL TO ME...LFS Owner.

His excuse....off I asked if you found one!?

Why do people act like this? And he is loaded with $$$$$, does thousands of tanks a month. Huge car collection.

All I wanted was a nice Soace Invader.

maybe I am the loser for caring and not Always looking to screw people? Sad. Sorry.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your troubles. Most people are all about making a quick $. Ot is very sad.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back