Greek reef athens Greece

Greekreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190604_001613.jpg
20190601_212111.jpg
20190604_001254.jpg
20190601_211903.jpg
 
WOW!!! Beautiful!!!
 
Drop dead gorgeous tank. Must be the foreign water as many of the overseas tanks are the best I have seen.
 
I have the vacation booked to travel to Athens in Sept 2020. I'm hoping Greece is as lovely as I've always envisioned. I love your tank pictures. I hope you tell us a bit about yourself on the "meet & greet" forum. Welcome!
Awesome Tank.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new