Green algae on rock good orrrrrr?

Jay007

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m new to aquariums - things going well so far about 3 months in. The corals I’ve added look alright & my fish are happy. One of the rocks in my tank is covered in green algae (SEE PHOTO)... I don’t mind the look but I’m wondering if this is something I should be fighting against or to just let it be.

Originally when I got added my clowns they weren’t eating well so a lot of excess nutrient made it into the tank. Thanks for any tips!!

D7C2C997-EF9D-42B7-8792-7285E15C210D.jpeg
 
Howdy

Looks good. New tank will turn brown, green and maybe red before it settles down. No need to worry.
 
Thanks again @lapin ! Definitely some red in there too. Happy Friday!
 
Yep the 13th always a great day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new