Green and purple cabbage leathers

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88471
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
8

88471

Guest
View Badges
Just sharing my new cabbage leathers. Show us your prettiest leathers.
1212171626c_Film1.jpg
 
They look nice
 
I got a brown one with a bonus of a devils hand , very small frag attached to it. For five bucks I couldn’t resist. I love mine.
 
Here is mine, only had it for about 4 days now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new