Green Bay Packers

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
71
Location
El Paso, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed LiveAquaria was using the name Miami Hurricanes for zoas that look like mine. Am I misidentifying mine as GBP?

Here's a better shot of them:
IMG_0752-1.jpg
 
To "SD guy", Your zoa's look great! I picked up some GBP and they didnt look quite like your's. Mine have a green skirt with yellow/gold centers, they look a bit different then your's you posted.. I like yours a bit better, but I think your's might not be GBP as they have the orange centers rather then the yellow/gold... I might be wrong but I have seen many other GBP and all had green skirts with a yellow/gold center..

I really like your zoa's though!
 
I noticed LiveAquaria was using the name Miami Hurricanes for zoas that look like mine. Am I misidentifying mine as GBP?

Here's a better shot of them:
IMG_0752-1.jpg

These are sweet!
 
284861_4018188944496_1759772298_n.jpg


Heres a moonlight shot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new