Orange and green zoa id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arnav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arnav

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one mystery zoa colony that I got for free alongside the scrambled eggs - it has orange tentacles with green flesh and a yellow/orange centre
And what is going on with the shape? Aren't zoas supposed to be circular? This is more of an excessively stretched oval...?
1791573376626.png
 
I second the gatorade zoa, mine look the same. Shape-wise, zoas tend to grow circular but perhaps these were pushed up against something and grew more oval but will likely circle out as they adapt and grow more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new