Green BTA Turned Brown On Edges

Joe.S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
120
Reaction score
21
Location
St.Catharines
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I got a green bubble tip nem back in June of this year. The first few days I had it it looked amazing, bright lime green with nice bubbles. But as time went on it lost the bubbles and turned brown on the rim of it, as well as got duller of a green, however its over double the size I got it as, but maybe that's just it fully open. I've been told its the zooxanthellae returning and that's a good sign, but again its been over 2 months now. I run 2 AI Hydra 32HD over my system. Any ideas? Thanks and happy reefing.

Params :
1.026 salinity
Temp : 78F
Alk : 8.2
Cal: 400
Mag: 1400
Nitrate: Around 10 ppm
Phosphate: 0.25 ppm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new